My vote doesn’t count! They’re all exactly the same thing! I hate politics and politicians! How often can we hear someone say, something, such as this? Anyone, concentrating, realizes, many reasons exist for so may, are turned – off, to politics, and our political system, including voting, but, although individuals, within parties, are undesirable, etc, attempting to seems, as – though, while Democrats, eat – their – own, and lack any unity, Republicans, may actually prioritize, politics, and agendas/ self – interest, over service and representation! For example, while Democrats, put pressure – on, former – Senator Al Franken, to resign, over, what appeared, to get, a nothing – burger, the Grand Old Party members, vote, in a very nearly – unanimous way, even, on issues, like infrastructure, public safe practices, and permitting, excessive vitriol, etc, and refusing to perform, anything, concerning this! With, that at heart, this document will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 key differences, between two main, American political parties.
1. Accusations around the GOP (Jordan, Trump, Goetz, Nunes. etc), versus, the Democrats (Franken, etc): Despite, repeated, often – significant, accusations against individuals, for instance Jim Jordan, Donald Trump, Goetz, and Nunes, these people, proceeded, in – office, along with no major ramifications, because of their behaviors and actions! For example, while Trump was accused by more than a dozen women, for several, sexually – related, crimes, and became President, New York Governor Cuomo, was forced, to resign, as a consequence of lesser accusations, and former – Senator Franken, for truly, apparently – insignificant offenses! It is no – wonder, many feel enabled, and entitled, because, they’ve known, or feel, there is little happen to them!
2. The Senate Impeachment Trial: Although, President Trump was impeached, twice, because of the House of Representatives, he believed, correctly, there were no way, the Senate, would convict, because, that could require, a substantial, super – majority, and the party, may not, vote, to convict! How it could, even, be regarded as, an endeavor, when, numerous Republicans, stated, in – advance, before, it even began, they’d vote, to acquit! This has, even, to – date, made a situation, in the event the former – President, appears, to still, are the prominent an affiliate his political party!
3. The Policy/ Politics Balance: There has, all of which will always, be, partisan politics, but, in some priority scenarios, shouldn’t every elected official, put policy and individuals, in front of politics? Why, should something, as horrific because this pandemic, even, after, over 800, 000 Americans have passed away, and tens – of – millions, been infected, certain you’re seen, from your partisan perspective? Why do they will not, make any true effort, to cope with, the horrors, of gun violence, and agree, with a common sense, strategy, to make a difference, for that better? How many more, must die, because elected officials, appear to, be uncaring, and settle with the same – old, same – old, politics, as usual?
4. Messaging: While Republicans, often, proceed, with unified messaging, which inspires, unites, and pleases, their core majority, their opposition, won’t! The constant differences, relating to the so – called, progressives, and moderates, in the Democratic party, where idealism, often, generally seems to get within the way, of pragmatic achievements, etc, their opponents, often, instruct people, to ignore, what you see, witness, and understand, and, believe, them, instead! How is that healthy?
5. Political strategy: The GOP devoted to local legislatures, inside the attempt, to shape their political districts, for their benefit, ensuring Republican control, by the far – larger difference, compared to the actual one! On the other hand, we rarely witness, much unity, on the subject of the Democrats!
Wake up, America, because, once the existing, 2 – Party system, seems inadequate, failure to cope with this, sooner, instead of later, puts our democracy, and lots of of its freedoms, and rights, at – risk! Will you turn into more – responsible voter, and demand better, and much more?